Happy Friday, lovelies! This has been the most busy week ever, so I’ve just been trying to stay afloat! If you’ve followed my blog or Instagram for a while now, you may remember back when I did Friday Favorites!
I’m happy to say that I’ll be bringing it back every so often! I am currently at a fashion blogger conference and can’t wait to tell all of you about it and what I’ve learned when I get home!
I also wanted to share the details to this pretty Eliza J dress that I wore for Easter last weekend! It’s the prettiest pattern and so flattering, for any body type! So that’s the first of my favorites this week!
- Eliza J Dresses – This one that I wore for Easter got so many compliments! You can find the brand at Nordstrom, and I’m obsessed with all of their timeless looks. I will definitely be wearing this dress again. They run true to size and are great quality.
- At-Home Coffee – You know by now that I’m coffee-obsessed and this has been adding that extra kick that I love. I use Tim Horton’s Coffee + 2 pumps of Starbucks White Mocha Sauce + a dash of half & half. It’s the best combo ever and it is still on repeat around here. You can purchase the WM Sauce here. *I have a Ninja Coffee Bar but you can use whatever you have for this coffee, it even comes in K-Cups!* Starbucks sauce is 25% off right now with code SWEET.
- Olivia Holt’s “History” – I was working and she came on the Today Show and I fell in love with this song! I immediately downloaded it to my phone and have been listening to her EP on repeat!
- Raden Luggage – I recently got this for my trip to Dallas for conference. Did you know it can charge your phone? CRAZY! More on this later when I share what I packed, but it’s seriously SO cool, y’all!
- The Best Lipgloss – I’ve been using this peachy lipgloss and LOVE it. It’s my go-to.
- Favorite Jeans – and they’re on SALEEEEEE for under $55!!
- New Favorite Hair Products – I’m working on a post with these because I love them soooooo much. Everyone needs THIS and THIS.
That’s it for today, friends! As most of you know, I am spending my weekend at the RewardStyle Conference! If you want to follow along, search the hashtag #rStheCon on Instagram and make sure you’re following along with my Instagram and Facebook for what I’m wearing, who I’m with and the latest from the top 200 bloggers in the industry! I feel so blessed and honored to be able to go to this!
I hope y’all have the best weekend filled with some (or all) of your favorite things! Let me know if you want me to keep up the Friday Favorites a few times a month? What are you loving and what are some of your favorites?