We’ve been having really cold weather here this week, so it was the perfect time to make a new soup! I randomly threw some things together and made a new favorite chicken tortilla soup!
I shared on IG stories and yall wanted the recipe, too! So here goes! It’s SUPER easy and super yummy, especially for cooler fall days!
- 1 Small Baked/Roasted Chicken
- 1 Package Rada Chicken Tortilla Soup Mix
- 1 32 oz Carton of Chicken Broth
- 2 Zucchini - quartered
- 1 Package of Spanish Rice
- 1 Can of Rotel
- 6 Cups of Water
- Dump all in the crockpot! Simmer for 4-6 hours on low or 2 hours on high. Serve warm with crumbled tortilla chips topped with pico de gallo, avocado, shredded cheese and sour cream!
Everything you need for the soup if you’re an online shopper:
Hope yall have a great Wednesday!! 🙂