Happy Cinco de Mayo! The 5th day of May! The day of drinks, right? The day of Pineapple Sangria, is what I say! Before we know it, it’ll be lake and pool time and we’ll have day-drinkin’ on repeat. Just give me a patio and a fruity drink, and I’ll be good…..oh wait, I’m a mom! Ha! I’ll get that every once in a while, I’m sure! Well, when I do get that time; pineapple sangria is going to be my go-to! It’s so good y’all!
Do you have a favorite summer drink? I LOVE sangria. Any kind of sangria. Any kind of fruit. When I think of summer, I think of sangria, pina coladas and drinks on the patio!
I recently got together with some of my girlfriends to have some drinks by the pool! I made this pineapple sangria, and it was a crowd pleaser! It’s super simple to make, and easy to take to parties or just have at home! Happy Cinco de
- 1 Liter of Sprite (or Pineapple Fanta)
- 1 Liter of Club Soda
- 1 Can of Pineapple (or pineapple juice)
- 1 Bottle White Wine ( I used Line 39 Wines Sauvignon Blanc
- Fruit: Pineapple, Blueberries, Watermelon (or fruit of your choice)
- Mint Leaves
- Pour 1/2 liter of Sprite or Fanta, 1/2 liter of Club Soda and pineapple (juice) into pitcher. Add whole bottle of wine. Cut fruit into cubes and add to pitcher. Let soak overnight. Serve on ice with mint leaves for garnish.